Saturday, September 19, 2009

Awesome Finds Today!


Today I happened upon a yard sale in my neighborhood and stopped in. I found some great books and a Palmistry Hand!
I am so excited, this hand is going to look so perfect on my table where I do my readings!
I also purchased these books:
A wonderful Zodiac Book that is beautiful with a compatibility wheel and beautiful illustrations for each sign.
A DJ Conway book about Magickal and Mystical Beasts.
The Book of Irish Weirdness...:)
Divine Magic by Doreen Virtue
The Witches Almanac 07-08
And another beautiful book called the Complete Book of Herbs with recipes for food, beauty, and medicinal ones as well.
All of this for $10.00! I am most excited about the Palmistry Hand though. It has the Primary Lines, secondary lines, as well as the mounts and markings on it!!!
ok, time to clean my house and then tonight I will smudge my new findings.
Wishing everyone a wonderful weekend!
The Celtic Witch

No comments:

Post a Comment